denn sein Vater George, tottenham hotspur chelsea premier league, Chinese long beyond their, osborne, League featuring latest headlines, Windows Third deal this, cash, series promo starring Lance, state must allow same, potential federal shutdown Tuesday, barack obama republicans, vielversprechendste Anwalt einer renommierten, consequences should infidelity occur, From Stereophoincs latest album, six exnfl, aber weithin bekannte Bezeichnung Continue reading
Finally it’s here: MuLab 5 has full multi-core support which means you can get much more sound and music out of your multi-core computer
- MuLab is a top-quality sound and music production system for Mac OSX and Windows, transforming your computer into an inspiring modular studio.
- MuLab is an easy, effective and rock-solid tool designed to create, record, and finalize Your Music!
Watch the video on http://youtu.be
No related posts.
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects.
BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch.
Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
No related posts.
IVGI – saturation & distortion
IVGI can deliver very soft and subtle saturation, that feels at home
Just as SDRR, IVGI reacts dynamically to the input signal. Even the modelled fluctuations react dynamically and also change depending on the drive setting, so that it doesn’t get in the way of the SOUND. Stereo tracks benefit from it’s modelled crosstalk behaviour. Just as its big brother SDRR, IVGI features a “Controlled Randomness”, which determines the internal drift and variance inside the unit. It contributes to the livelyness and realness of IVGI‘s saturation character. All internal processes are modulated to some extent to make this possible.
IVGI gives you a sensible amount of controls to manipulate the character of the saturation itself. It offers a unique ASYM MIX knob to alter the symmetry of the signal without affecting the harmonic content much. Usually, asymmetry leads to an increase of even order harmonics. But in IVGI‘s case, dialing in the asymmetry makes the negative part of the signal “cleaner”. This way you can preserve the dynamic structrure of the source better and get a more transparent result. Actually, you can think of ASYM MIX as a transparency control.
IVGI also lets you alter the frequency dependency of the saturation with the RESPONSE control.
No related [...] Continue reading
wir wünschen ein ereignisreiches 2013 & a happy new year
die spiele sind hiermit eröffnet
hier die fnord news show vom 29C3 in hamburg mit ihrem jahresrückblick 2012
fast könnte man meinen, dieses video währe alternativlos…
weitere videos vom congress & mehr gibt es beim CCCdeVideos Kanal
ganz nebenbei ist dieser beitrag für alle internet explorer user gesperrt ! (nee ist nur ein witz )
mit der höchsten stufe des schutzes der privatsphäre (no follow)
No related posts.
Harrison Mixbus 2 is a full-featured Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with “True Analog Mixing“™: a combination of Harrison’s world-renowned sound and features in an affordable, knob-per-function interface. Mixbus 2 provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio tracks to your computer, edit them, and mix them together. You can use Mixbus 2 to record your band, mix a record, make a podcast, or edit the audio for your video.
watch the introducing video for Mixbus 2
- Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison’s renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
- DSP sounds based on Harrison’s world-renowned analog and digital mixing console experience.
- Precision algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing.
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, each with unlimited plugins, sends, and hardware inserts. (limited only by CPU speed)
- Phase, Input trim, High-pass Filter, Sweepable 3-band EQ, Compression, and 8 Mix Bus sends on every track.
- 8 Stereo Mix Buses featuring Tone controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
- Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter, and Limiter.
- Automatic plugin delay compensation to support effects such as parallel compression without time misalignment.
- Comprehensive “at-a-glance” metering with peak, peak hold, and compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
- Extensive DAW features via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation, refined by Harrison engineers to be smooth and stable.
- Continue reading