“I’m not alone” – I am very pleased to be part of this special fundraising campaign organized by Carsten Hahnefeld aka Chris CoK to support Foundation for Children with Tumors and Leukemia
(Förderverein für Tumor- und Leukämiekranke Kinder e.V. Mainz / pls check press release below).
- It is very important to me that it’ll be a big success and the foundation get support for their great work. Therefore, I’ve come up with something special all of my Facebook fans and friends who help me spreading the campaign:
- If we reach AT LEAST 1000 SHARES of the link to the eBay auctions until Dec 12th, I’ll draw out a winner of all participants, that will get a
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ DINNER Á LA DR. MOTTE ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
- cooked and served by me in person!
- It’s easy as it can be:
- All you have to do to is go to my >Facebook fanpage< and share the pinned link.
- 🙂 Hurry up! Spread now! SHARING IS CARING !!! 🙂
- Press Release, Nov 25th 2013
I Am Not Alone
- As you know there are many fundraising campaigns and each is justified. And yet there is one or the other campaign, which stands out from the usual requests for donations.
- Mainz based Techno DJ Chris CoK whose real name is Carsten Hahnefeld had the idea to start a charity auction which was triggered by a gift from the father and founder of the Love Parade Dr. Motte. With the support of well-known DJs and artists who donate a personal item of their career. All donations will be offered for auction on eBay at 01.12.13. The proceeds go to benefit the foundation for children with leukemia and tumor eV Mainz (Förderverein für Tumor- und Leukämiekranke Kinder e.V. Mainz).
- This association is characterized by the purchase of a resort in 1990 in Gemuenden and the establishment of the family home in the Lindenschmit street in Mainz in 2003, and paid finance the new MRI scanner for radiology with 500,000 EUR.
- Furthermore the foundation for Children with Leukemia and Tumors Mainz e.V. funded two full-time psychosocial employees and eight other positions at the children’s cancer ward at the University Medical Center Mainz, including an art therapist, an educator and a music educationalist.
- Therefore it was easy to motivate artists like Dr Motte, DJ Rush, Eric Sneo, DJ Dag, Thomas P. Heckmann, Jam el Mar (Jam & Spoon), Moses Pelham, Mike Väth, Alexander Abraham (Klangwerk), Franca Morgano (lead singer of the cult band Magic Affair), Andy Düx, Sophie Nixdorf, Boris Pipiorke-Arndt, Tom Wax as well as DJs from Frankfurts Move and the labels Overdrive and PRAXXIZ.
- And every day the number of artists which are not alone is growing.
- For further info please feel free to contact Chris CoK:
- Facebook: facebook.com/ChrisCoK
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org